Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) at
Guru Nanak Sikh Multi Academy Trust
At Guru Nanak Sikh Multi Academy Trust we believe that all pupils should have access to an education that affords them the opportunity to achieve their maximum potential. Guru Nanak Sikh Multi Academy Trust is committed to providing a broad and balanced curriculum for all pupils whilst setting suitable challenges that allows them to overcome potential barriers to learning and therefore achieving their full potential.
Guru Nanak Sikh Multi Academy Trust endeavours that all pupils with SEND have equal access to education which enables them to make progress so that they:
- achieve their best
- become confident individuals living fulfilling lives and
- make a successful transition into adulthood, whether into employment, further or higher education.
We believe that with the right strategies and support, nearly all pupils with Special Educational Needs can be successfully included in mainstream education.
Please see below the following sections that further details the provision we offer as well as additional support available to the parents and students with SEN:
- Meet the SEND Team
- The Academy’s SEND Offer
- MAT SEND Policy
- Local Authority’s Offer (Ealing and Hillingdon)
- Primary Phase Frequently Asked Questions
- Secondary Phase Frequently Asked Questions
- Covid-19 response and additional support
If you would like any further information then please do not hesitate to contact Miss H Lowder (SENCO) via the school office or email email@example.com